Thursday, June 16, 2011

May and June Updates Are Coming!

Whew!  It's been a busy month and 1/2!  I'll be updating the blog next week with pictures and videos from Splash Day, the Zoo, Engineering Day, and other events. 

Report cards are coming home tomorrow.  Included is a summer reading log and a school supply list.  Because I was unable to have input into the first grade requests, I have included some changes I would like.  I will add them here and then do another update closer to the beginning of school.  Thank you so much for your support throughout the year.  I am looking forward to another fun filled year with my kindergarten babies! 


I am asking that you do NOT buy:

  • a recipe card box
  • Plastic Folders
  • Gallon size bags
  • Sandwich Size bags (We have plenty from this year left over)
  • Brown bags
  • White copy paper
I am requesting you add:
  • a plastic travel soap dish. (This will be the easiest way to store word study pieces we will have weekly)
  • a heavy duty (no plastic) zipper pouch that has three holes (to put in the 3 ring binder to hold word wall words and additional materials)
  • make sure the 1” binder has a clear plastic pocket on the front and also pockets on the inside (This will replace the plastic take home folders and will contain behavior, homework, and additional items)
  • Markers (one box and then replenish as needed)
*We will continue engineering next year. Please save plastic bottle tops, cardboard rolls, egg cartons, etc. over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment