Mrs. Hendricks' blog: http://mrshendrickshappenings.blogspot.com/
SOL 1.6 – Sun and Earth Relationships
For extra practice you can complete this webquest and other activities with your family and see if you are able to answer the following questions.
1. What might be some things that the sun warms up on Earth?
2. Would you feel cooler on a very hot and sunny day if you stood in the sun or in the shade? Why do you think this way?
3. Do you think the sun warms things faster than others?
4. How could you discover whether or not the sun warms the land faster than water?
5. What do you notice about the location of the sun in the morning and in the late afternoon? Is the sun in the same place? Where does it rise? Where does it set?